Advanced Coach Mentoring
JOIN A POWERFUL TEAM OF PEERS WHO SEEK GREATER COACHING MASTERY
If you are looking to take your coaching to a higher level of mastery or are ready to take the next step in your credentialing journey, Advanced Coach Mentoring offers a full, rounded program designed to meet your needs and ICF requirements.
In this program, you will take a deeper dive into the ICF competencies led by two MCC Trainers for ICF accredited programs, and be supported to recognize and enhance your current strengths and style, while stretch to higher levels of ease and maturity in coaching.
This flexible program meets the ICF requirements for Mentor Coaching at the PCC and MCC level, and is the foundation course for the Mentor in Training program for those wishing to add Coach Mentoring to their Coaching Practice.
ADVANCED COACH MENTORING (ACM)
ACM is a highly interactive, personal program designed to:
- Enhance your coaching skills for Mature Coaching
- Help you with working toward your next ICF credential
- Instilling greater self-awareness as a coach
- Emphasizing deeper understanding and demonstration of the ICF Core Competencies
- Demystify the ICF Credential Process
- Provide mentoring to fulfill the ICF requirements for your next Certification level.
ACM is a distance-learning program, delivered through monthly online classes. All classes are recorded if you are unable to attend, allowing you to review and discuss with your trainer to keep current. Group Coaching Skills Practices allow for coaching practice and observation, with feedback from a Certified Coach Mentor and extensive discussion of use and proficiency in each of the 11 ICF Competencies. One-on-One Mentoring includes individual meetings with a Certified Coach Mentor to discuss individual needs for enhanced mastery.
The ACM program includes:
- Self-Assessment of Mature Coaching – Pre-work
- ICF Core Competencies deep dive
- Interactive online classes: 7 hours CCE.
- Group Coaching Skills Practices: 1.5 hours CCE
- One-on-One Mentoring: 1.5 hours CCE
- Peer Coaching Practice: 3 hours+
- Certificate granted, to be used for Mentoring, or to apply for ICF CCEUs
- Total number of hours: 13
- Class starts October 2016
The cost of the program is $1,200 USD.