Calling All Coaches!
What do you need to support your coaching practice?
So what have you done lately to support your practice? When was the last time you took a coaching class? How well do you know (or remember) your ICF Coaching Competencies?
The ICF Coaching Competencies were “developed to support greater understanding about the skills and approaches used within today's coaching profession as defined by the ICF. They will also support you in calibrating the level of alignment between the coach-specific training expected and the training you have experienced.”(www.coachfederation.org). Thoroughly understanding the Coaching Competencies will support your practice and greatly benefit your clients.
If it's been a while since you dusted off your copy of the Competencies, it might be time for a tune-up. See our list of Competency-based training to see what fits your needs.
Real Results firmly believes in the coaching profession!
We feel that coaches as a whole lift the positivity and well-being of the world, and we are committed to helping coaches build a self-sustaining business. To that end, we have created this space to support coaches in the central Virginia area. We offer classes and tools designed with coaches in mind. Browse through our selection and contact us when you find something that can help you to maximize your time and effort, and still have time to dedicate yourself to your passion: coaching.
Coaching Classes and Programs
Increase Your Coaching Competency
Are you looking to gather CCEUs for an ICF membership or credential, while gaining a deep, abiding understanding of the ICF Core Competencies? This interactive class delves into the Competencies in a way that will greatly enhance your coaching, and prepare you as you apply for your ACC or PCC. It is full of demonstrations, practice and activities that will inspire the participants to improve their interactions after the very first class. This class is a Success Unlimited Network (ACTP) class, and results in 30 CCEUs towards your ICF Credential.
- Class size: 2 - 10 participants
- Length: 30 hours, given in 4-hour classes monthly, interspersed with 2-hour webinars over a period of 5 months
- Cost: based on number of participants, from $1,400 each for 2 to 3 participants to $900 each for up to 10 participants
- Schedule: Next class starts April 27, 2013.
ICF Credential Mentoring
Are you ready to try for your next credential, or to renew an existing credential? The Real Results Mentoring Program meets the ICF Guidelines for the Portfolio Application for ACC and PCC. It is designed to work with multiple applicants, and includes the ICF required number of hours for Group Coaching (7) interspersed with the required hours of individual coaching (3). The Program stresses understanding and appreciation of the ICF Core Competencies at the PCC level and beyond, and ICF ethics.
- Class size: 1-5 participants
- Length: Five 1 ½ hour classes deeply exploring the competencies, followed by 3 hours (individual) of coaching assessments, over a period of 3 months
- Cost: based on number of participants, from $900 each for 1 to 2 participants to $700 each for up to 5 participants
- Schedule: Next class starts in June, 2013.
PRISM Team Coaching
Team coaching is very different from group coaching, as you coach the team as a single entity. Learn the secrets of effective team coaching, broadening your horizons as a coach, and increasing opportunities. (CCEU request pending)
- Class size: 3-6 participants
- Length: 20 hours
- Cost: based on number of participants, from $1,200 for 3 participants to $750 each for up to 6 participants
- Schedule: The first class will be held in late summer, 2013.
Contact us for information about our classes!